[PLUG-Devel] OT: For sale: Black Eee PC 901

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 23:31:26 MST 2008

My father wants to sell is lightly used Eee PC.  He has enjoyed it but
finds it too small in the keyboard and screen.  He plans to trade up for
one of the new larger models.

I can easily vouch for it's near new condition.  It will include all the
original accessories and manuals.  Knowing my dad he probably even has
the box!  I'll help him restore it to factory fresh software and
settings before the buyer takes it.

It is the same model as this one on Amazon selling for $384 (if you
"click to see the price"):

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Screen-Celeron-Processor-Preloaded/dp/B000YEMKGY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1218089814&sr=8-1

Asking $365.  Please return email me off the list if you are interested.