[PLUG-Devel] ANN: Devel Meeting, Thursday, August 7th

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:44:31 MST 2008

Tomorrow!  Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, August 7th, 2008 at 7:00 PM
Where: Adtron Corporation
Adtron Corporation
4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4415+E.+Cotton+Center+Blvd.+Phoenix+AZ+85040&ie=UTF8&ll=33.402803,-111.986496&spn=0.008473,0.015535&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1)

Topic: Boot and Tinker

At the last minute, Alexander Henry has stepped up with a little
development board to demonstrate.  He briefly described his plan thusly:

"At the very least, I can boot a board, explain about a boot loader, get
apache to run, and have a cross-compiled Hello World CGI in apache
running.  That by itself is very different on single-board computers
versus desktops."

That combined with our own questions, etc. should make for a good meeting.

NO Internet access is available.

We have a candy machine and soda machines that will take your money for
refreshment.  You are welcome to bring your own food.  No alcohol please.