[PLUG-Devel] Issue tracking solution?

Joseph Sinclair plug-devel at stcaz.net
Sun Oct 29 18:22:15 MST 2006

One potential solution you may like is Scarab (http://scarab.tigris.org/).  It's a fairly well designed and implemented solution with a lot of customization options.  It seems to work best with Subversion, but I believe it works with other source-code-control systems as well.  It does require a Java Enterprise server, but works well with both JBoss and Geronimo(Apache).  Since the Sun JVM should be open-sourced by the end of December, this requirement shouldn't be too much of a concern.