Lottsa pizza at Devel Meeting!

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Jan 6 13:59:19 MST 2006

Alan Dayley wrote:

>Since I had seen the presentation before, I'll leave a critique of that to
>others.

Nice job, Alan (and whoever else had a hand in it)!

I found the presentation enjoyable and informative. The Wind River guys
were quite nice, and the Workbench product looks pretty cool. They
handled the questions fairly well. Even the somewhat confrontational
questions regarding whether they make sure their customers respect the
GPL (which isn't and should not be their problem).

--
Darrin Chandler
dwchandler at stilyagin.com
http://www.stilyagin.com/