Lottsa pizza at Devel Meeting!

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jan 6 13:35:18 MST 2006

It went rather well, I thought.  I counted 32, including the 7 from Wind
River.  We filled the room!  We'll have to come up with better space
utilization the next time there is this many that come.

The Wind River people were great.  I counted 12 extra large pizzas and
plenty of soda.  They were very open to providing information, I thought.
Friendly too.  Glenn Seiler, Linux Product Line Manager, provided the
slide narration.  The group had lots of good questions, including specific
licensing and FS/OSS community relationship ones.  Stephen Gooch,
Technical Account Manager, showed off the tools.

Since I had seen the presentation before, I'll leave a critique of that to
others.

The Devel Meeting is off with a bang this year!

BTW, Dennis and I took a few pictures at the event.  We'll get them up on
the website.  Maybe even a report article or something too.

Alan