Epson Stylus C86 Inkjet Printer

Mike Hoy plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Jun 10 10:48:02 2005

Hi,

i'm going to try and buy the right printer now. I'm wondering if any of
you can point me in the right direction.

what i've already done:

i checked linuxprinting.org and they seem to think that and of the
Epson Stylus C8* Inkjet Printers will do fine. Can anyone back them up?

I have a compaq laptop running fedora core 3. basically all i need to do
is print text docs the occasional photo(nothing fancy i may frame
something) and stickers. seems annoying that i can't find a small linux
sticker to put over my windows icon on my keyboards :-)

any suggestions? should I buy the Epson Stylus C86 Inkjet Printer?

my main goal here is to NOT get my hands dirty, i want to plug it in and
not have to configure too much if that's possible. these days i pick my
battles and i've always loathed dealing with printers.

thanks in advance,

mike h