Presenting in January...

Pih Lung Pang pihlungpang at yahoo.dk
Thu Dec 1 12:03:49 MST 2005

I am interested in that presentation!
 /Pih Lung

Deepak Saxena <dsaxena at plexity.net> wrote:
I will be in Phoenix Jan. 9th-13th and was wondering folks would be
intersted in a a talk on "Porting the Linux Kernel to a New ARM
Platform." I've presented it before at couple of conferences and
will be bound for LinuxConf.Au and would love a chance to present
it to the PLUG crowd. Fairly techinical, assumes you have a good
understanding of CPU and system level architecture concepts.

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - dsaxena at plexity.net - http://www.plexity.net

"To question your government is not unpatriotic - to not question your
 government is unpatriotic." -  Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) - Nov 15, 2005