Teaser for tonight's meeting

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Dec 1 09:52:56 MST 2005

I am sure nothing at the meeting will overshadow Pih Lung's p-thread
presentation.  I am really looking forward to it.  I did want to tease
about a couple of other things that we will have.

- I have a couple of books, Ubuntu (x86, PPC and 64-bit) CD sets and a
t-shirt from a company who "is your friend" to give away.
- I have a special announcement about the January meeting.
- I have another special announcement about future meetings and other
general PLUG events.

I am excited about developments because they can be the springboard for
some great things to energize the Linux/FS/OSS community in general and
PLUG in particular.

Teased enough?  ;^)  Come to the meeting and get the news first!