OT - Google Maps (Was: Ann: Devel Meeting April 7th (Tomorrow))

Jared Anderson plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Apr 7 08:49:02 2005

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 07:56:49 -0700, Victor Odhner pushed these keyboard buttons:
>... you can get a nice picture of the area if you go to maps.google.com
>and enter the address, "4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd Phoenix AZ".  To the
>right of the arrow, you can see the traffic circle and the driveway
>headed south to another building ... which I presume is where ADTRON is.
>
>I worked a temp job in the bigger building to the north for several
>weeks in 2002.  Nice area.

I'd never seen google's map feature before, I love it - especially the satellite
image feature......