April 7 meeting

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Apr 4 12:59:02 2005

Trent Shipley said:
> I'd prefer to discuss the project after seeing ASULUG's 23 April event
> for  myself.    On the other hand, I have a fair idea about
> Mega-Installfests past  and what ASULUG wants and I'd like to get a
> little more traction on the  project.

Project traction is good!

> I'd rather do the GNUe presentation right instead of muddling through.
> I say  let's hold out for Derek.

Thursday evenings, in general, are bad for Derek.  Does the group want to
have a special presentation on GNUe on some day other than Thursday?  We'd
have to negociate the day with Saturdays being the best for me since my
weekday evenings tend to be pretty full.

> I'll start work on a side-by-side comparison of current proposals.

That will be useful.

Reminder: Those that want to work as coders on the project need to contact
Joseph either here or directly.

Alan