April 7 meeting

Trent Shipley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Apr 4 12:31:02 2005

I'd prefer to discuss the project after seeing ASULUG's 23 April event for
myself.    On the other hand, I have a fair idea about Mega-Installfests past
and what ASULUG wants and I'd like to get a little more traction on the
project.

I can give Bryan a ride to the meeting, so there is no need to move the venue
at this late date.

I'd rather do the GNUe presentation right instead of muddling through.  I say
let's hold out for Derek.

My vote.

4 pts: Project discussion (somewhat reluctantly)

2 pts: Impromptu presentation (assuming a foolhardy volunteer)

1 pts: Hang out. no agenda or presentation (likely to turn into informal
project discussion)

0 pts: GNUe by parts.

7 of 7 vote points voted.

I'll start work on a side-by-side comparison of current proposals.