Ann: Next meeting this Thursday!

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Nov 30 23:38:02 2004

Am 30. Nov, 2004 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> PLUG Devel Meeting is on Thursday, November 4th.
>
> What: PLUG Developer Meeting
> When: Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 7:00 PM
> Where: Adtron Corporation
> 4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite 100
> Phoenix, AZ 85040
> Topic: Open discussion?  Volunteers?

How about a little hackfest? Bring down some code you're having problems
with or some code you'd like to have reviewed and see if someone can help?

Anybody have any small programming tasks we can whip out in a couple of
hours?

How about we come up with a simple task and let people present how they
tackled it in a variety of languages?

All that said, though, and I might not be able to make it this month.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  If you don't think for yourself, others will think for you --
#  to their advantage.  -- Harold Gordon