Ann: Next meeting this Thursday!

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Nov 30 20:59:02 2004

PLUG Devel Meeting is on Thursday, November 4th.

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, December 2, 2004 at 7:00 PM
Where: Adtron Corporation
4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Topic: Open discussion?  Volunteers?

I apologize, again.  I just looked at my plans for the rest of the week and
was hit by the realization that this Thursday is Devel Meeting day!  I plan
to be there and have the room available.  But I am afraid that I don't have a
presentation lined up.

If anyone has programming or development issues they would like to discuss,
bring it on down.  If you have a presentation you'd like to give, you are
welcome to it.

I'll have a Fedora Core 3 box available for use.  I will also have a 10Mb hub
(old, used but generously donated) so we can actually connect to the net if
Hans or someone else does not bring something better.

Alan