Meeting location change status

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Mar 9 15:41:01 2004

Am 09. Mar, 2004 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> At the last Devel meeting, we announced that Adtron will probably be
> moving.  This move, if it happens, will probably take place in June.  The
> new location MAY not have a room suitable for the Linux group to meet,
> according to one manager I asked.  So, we announced that the Devel
> meetings may need to find a new location by June.
>
> My boss, Director of Engineering, went over the proposed new floor plan
> with us this morning.  Kevin asked if the Linux Group would be meeting at
> the new location.  I said probably not, to which my boss expressed
> surprise.  He thinks we can still meat at the new location.  The floor
> plan shows a fairly direct and easy route from the front door to the larg=
> break room, with restrooms very close by.

That's cool.

> So, I will try to firm up a "yes" or "no" for meetings to be held at the
> new Adtron location.  And I will firm up the availablility of a network
> connection for our use in the room.  Others are certainly free to suggest
> and pursue other locations, such as UAT.

I think we really need to have a network connection. I would like it
seperate from the internal network. I'm sure that's Adtron's preference as
well :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Your email is being read by hundreds of uptight agents
#  who never saw the humor in Dr. Strangelove. -- Mark Russell