Prelim-Announce: Meeting Thursday at UAT

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jun 29 09:55:03 2004

The PLUG Devel meeting will NOT be at Adtron this week.  Adtron is
suffering from post-movein settling and the meeting room still has
un-allocated cubicle parts.

Once again we have been offered a room at the University of Advancing
Technology (UAT) to hold our meeting this Thursday, July 1st at 7:00 PM.
UAT is where we hold our InstallFests and is located at 2625 W Baseline in
Tempe.  It is on the south side of Baseline road just east of 48th Street
or west of Fry's Electronics.  Look for a two story, reddish brick
building on the south side of the street.  Free parking is around back.
We will be in room 208.  Wireless internet access is available at no cost.

I have confirmed a presenter and topic for the meeting.  More details to
follow.

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, July 1, 2004 at 7:00 PM
Where: University of Advancing Technology (UAT)
       2625 W Baseline Road
       Tempe, AZ
       Room 208
Topic: SQLite