Announce: Devel Meeting, Thursday July 1st

Jerry Davis plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun Jul 4 19:45:03 2004

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 05:47 pm, Alan Dayley wrote:
> What: PLUG Developer Meeting
> When: Thursday, July 1, 2004 at 7:00 PM
> Where: University of Advancing Technology (UAT)
>        2625 W Baseline Road
>        Tempe, AZ
>        Room 208
> Topic: SQLite

I was in AZ the last two weeks on vacation. I was in a resort in North
Scottsdale and went up/down 101 several times. Can the UAT building be seen
from 101? If so, I now know where it is.

Jerry