Which Eclipse?

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Jan 20 16:22:02 2004

sam mulvey wrote:
--[clip]--
> Meanwhile, I've been using eclipse the past couple months for PHP
> development.  Might want to shout out to the PHP list about it when the
> announcement is made.

The announcement has been made.  See yesterday's email with the subject
line "Developer Meeting, Thursday, February 5th."  Perhaps I should post
it as an explicit announcement...

Eclipse is, evidently, big amoung Java developers but appears so
extensible that many use it for other languages.  I am interested in
using it for C/C++ development and have been thinking about writing
something in Python.  Maybe I'll actually get the chance to play with it
tonight.

You are welcome to forward the announcement to the PHP group.  Although,
I think this meeting is going to be very well attended.  I hope we don't
run out of chairs!

Alan