Which Eclipse?

Deepak Saxena plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Jan 19 10:31:02 2004

On Jan 17 2004, at 21:44, Alan Dayley was caught saying:
> In anticipation of the Feb 5th presentation on Eclipse, I thought I would try
> it out.  The question is: Which one?  There are two Linux downloads, one for
> Motif window system and the other for GTK.  I run a KDE desktop, with GNOME
> applications from time to time.
>
> Which of the Eclipse versions should I try for best performance and
> experience?

Whichever one you are most comfortable running. :) I think wer're
interested in Eclipse as development environment regardless of what
UI toolkit it happens to be using. For all I care, you could run
Eclipse on windows to cross-compile Linux kernels for the presentation. :)

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - dsaxena@plexity.net

If you're bored, you're boring.