Online banking is restricting Linux Users!

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Dec 16 20:48:02 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Chris Gehlker wrote:

> This seems like a worth while discussion, but perhaps more appropriate
> for the discussion list that the developer list.

It is a worthwhile discussion and probably doesn't belong on the dev list,
but I don't follow the discussion list.  I thought that I'd appeal to a
"friendly" audience of peers.  I can see just how stupid I was for ever
bringing it up here.  The next thing you know, I'll be in "hysterics" over
it.  I think this about sums up my usefulness here.

Take Care.

Rob!