Meeting this Thursday

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Aug 31 12:28:02 2004

That's just two days.  It will be held at Adtron for the first time since
our move to the new location.  I'll put out an official announcement,
including directions, as soon as I can get the details nailed down.

You see, the presenter that volunteered may have to go out of town before
he can do the presentation.  He will confirm with me by close of business
today.  He plans to present on the basics of programming in C++ on a
GNU/Linux platform.

In the mean time, I am requesting someone to volunteer as a backup
presenter in case the original plans are not possible.  It can be any
topic as long it has to do with "development" on Linux.  Can we have
someone step forward?

BTW, I have recieved permission to adjust the network at Adtron to allow
guest access to the internet.  I will be setting it up tonight.  The end
result will be a live network jack in our meeting room.  The group will
have to provide a switch or hub and any other infrastructure on the
meeting side of the jack.  So, at this point, plan on bringing what is
needed to get you connected to the net during the meeting.  Use this list
to coordinate equipment, if you want.

So, who wants to play "understudy?"

Alan