UPDATE Announce: Meeting on Thursday, August 5th

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Aug 3 12:36:02 2004

PLUG Devel Meeting is on this Thursday, August 5th.

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, August 5, 2004 at 7:00 PM
Where: University of Advancing Technology (UAT)
       2625 W Baseline Road
       Tempe, AZ
       Room 208
Topic: Creating GUIs with XUL

The PLUG Devel meeting will NOT be at Adtron this week.  Adtron is STILL
suffering from post-move-in settling and the meeting room is not
available.  We will be meeting at UAT (directions below).

Carl says:
The topic will be "Creating GUIs with XUL" I will basically be talking
about how to create and bind components with XUL (maybe a little XBL).

Biographical Info:
Carl is the President and founder of PCL Design and Consulting as well as
Open Vision inc. (A information broker for open source applications)  He
has been working on Mozilla since 1999.  He helped design the original
mozilla mail tool, and is currently an active member of the evangelism
team.  He also works on fixing DHTML bugs.

Location:

We will meet at the University of Advancing Technology (UAT). UAT is where
we hold our monthly InstallFests and is located at 2625 W Baseline in
Tempe.  It is on the south side of Baseline road just east of 48th Street
or west of Fry's Electronics.  Look for a two story, reddish brick
building on the south side of the street.  Free parking is around back.
We will be in room 208.  Wireless internet access is available at no cost.
 No food allowed in the presentation room.  Bottled water OK.

Alan