Announce: Meeting on Thursday, August 5th

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Aug 3 11:45:03 2004

PLUG Devel Meeting is on this Thursday, August 5th.

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, August 5, 2004 at 7:00 PM
Where: University of Advancing Technology (UAT)
       2625 W Baseline Road
       Tempe, AZ
       Room 208
Topic: Application Development with Mozilla and XUL

The PLUG Devel meeting will NOT be at Adtron this week.  Adtron is STILL
suffering from post-move-in settling and the meeting room is not
available.  We will be meeting at UAT (directions below).

Carl Parrish is scheduled to give us a presentation on using Mozilla as a
development and application platform.  You did know Mozilla is more than
just a browser, right?

Carl is a Mozilla developer living here in the valley.  His past
presentations have be very good.

Location:

We will meet at the University of Advancing Technology (UAT). UAT is where
we hold our monthly InstallFests and is located at 2625 W Baseline in
Tempe.  It is on the south side of Baseline road just east of 48th Street
or west of Fry's Electronics.  Look for a two story, reddish brick
building on the south side of the street.  Free parking is around back.
We will be in room 208.  Wireless internet access is available at no cost.

Alan