developer survey

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat Nov 22 01:49:02 2003

moin, moin,

a classmate of a friend of mine is doing a paper for a masters class on Free
Software and the people who make it happen ( developers, documenters, etc. ).

If you're interested in speding a few minuted to fill out the survey and
help his research let me know and I'll forward the survey to you.

Different friend from the one metioned below :).

danke,

der.hans
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The
#  login ID was "HELLO" and the passwd "CYMBAL". She says "cymbal" is
#  Polish for "sucker". 'Hello sucker', a greeting from AOHell :).