Help needed to build a content management system under LAMP

Alexander Henry plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Nov 21 13:33:02 2003

Looks like it's finally share-the-wealth time for me.

contract with, is franchising.  They have requested me to help them
build a content management system for real estate agents to help them
network within the company.  We are considering either a from-scratch
build or a mix of existing GPL software and customization.  The
application must be scalable across existing and future franchises.  We
may also sell the application, support, and service in the future.

I am the webmaster for the site you see above, and Anthony Milbauer
(tickticker@cox.net on this list) is the network admin.  I have a number
of things under development for the website, so I need to delegate, and
management is willing to hire additional programmers on a contract
basis.  I have a fairly good set of story cards, and I interface with
management to refine them.

We'd need people proficient in Php and MySQL, and that has coded modules
for other CMS's and understands the design implications of a CMS.

Please contact me if you are interested.

--Alexander