Possible topics list

Ted Gould plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri Dec 5 00:33:02 2003

--=-Mj6+aOyG8RvU8xW+RmC+

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 06:32, Alan Dayley wrote:
> - - Panel discussion on . . .=20

I think we should have a panel discussion on topics for devel. meetings
;)  Sorry the whole GNU recursive thing took over for a minute.

- - QT

I don't know that I'd ever use it, but I'd like to know more about how
it works.

- - Ruby
- - Python

Both languages I'd like to start to learn, but I've never gotten around
to.  On both, if someone has expertise, I'd love to learn about
embedding them as a scripting framework into a program.  (I think that'd
have to be sperate from the introduction to the language presentation)

- - Embedded Linux

I'd love to know about the first parts of the boot - getting the
hardware initialized and going.  Building a RAM disk.  Much of this was
touched on in the SH8 presentation, but a whole presentation on just
that stuff would be cool.  Perhaps (so we don't wear our speakers out)
we could ask someone from Montavista to speak on this?

Okay, those are my ideas for now...

		--Ted

--=-Mj6+aOyG8RvU8xW+RmC+

--=-Mj6+aOyG8RvU8xW+RmC+--