mp3 support for XMMS 1.2.7

Brian Cluff plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon Oct 7 09:15:02 2002

Sounds like you just loaded the latest version of RedHat.  Because of a
unclear license, redhat fears they might get sued over including an MP3
player, so they have removed ALL of them from their distro.

Just checkout http://www.xmms.org/.  They have links to some RPM's that
will fix you right up.

Brian Cluff