Meeting on Monday (?)

Alan Dayley plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Sep 25 14:57:01 2001

I am asking about using a room here at my employer right now.  It is
somewhat south-east at 37th street and University, right off of I-10.  I
don't know if that is more than an hour from you or not.

We don't have a projector though.  Could we borrow one from Sequoia or
someone else?

A network connection would also be problematic.  I don't have permission
for the room yet so I have not pushed a network.  One request at a time is
easier.

Alan