Meeting on Monday (?)

Rob Wehrli plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue Sep 25 14:21:02 2001

Lucas Vogel wrote:

> I'm afraid so.
>

> > I know we are still planning a meeting for this Monday, Oct
> > 1st.  Where we
> > last left off, there was not a location to meet or a specific topic.
> >
> > Is this still the case?
> >
> > Alan

If you can come up with a room that doesn't take an hour of driving to
reach from the NW valley, I'll be happy to present Visual SlickEdit for
Linux and talk about anything programming related (within my skills
inventory).  I have a copy of "vs", some t-shirts and some ORA books to
give-away....

I'll need a 1024x768 (800x600 minimum) projector and screen for the
presentation.  However, note that I don't want to find out about this on
the 30th...so, if it doesn't come together by say 5pm tomorrow, then I'm
retracting my "offer."  I hate jumping through hoops on my "off hours,"
too.

Take Care.

Rob!