Meeting food!

der.hans plug-devel@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat Dec 1 15:30:10 2001

Am 28. Nov, 2001 schwätzte alandd@mindspring.com so:

> My boss likes the good, quick support I get from PLUG whenever I ask a
> question that he wants to cultivate Adtron's relationship with you guys.
> What better way to a techie's good side than through his/her stomach!
>
> I have been authorized to bring in food for our meeting on Monday,
> courtesy of Adtron!

Yay boss! :)

> So, what do we want to eat?  Pizza again?  A giant sub?  Meats and cheeses
> for our own sandwich building?  Send in your suggestions and give me
> attendance numbers so the food won't be lacking or wasted.

Spätzle, Sauerkraut und Schnitzel! :)

I'm cool with whatever, though I echo Carl's sentiments for a vergeterian
pizza if pizza is the way we go. I do recommend veggie-lovers or some such
rather than just cheese.

There's a Papa John's near Mill and Hardy, that should be close enough for
delivery to Adtron and they have good pizza.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/   http://www.DevelopOnline.com/
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans