telnet and $LINES

der.hans PLUG@LuftHans.com
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 04:35:59 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Sep, 2000 schwäzte Kevin Buettner so:

> Have you thought about creating a PTY on the near side of the
> connection?  Once you have a PTY, you should be able to change this
> sort of thing with the TIOCSWINSZ ioctl.  (I've even written some
> Perl code to do this in the past - both creating PTYs as well as setting
> the size.  Let me know if you'd like to have a look.)

Yes, I would. I think we've gotten a better solution than shoving this all
over a telnet connection, but now that I've run into this wall I'd like to
know how to get around it :).

danke,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.Opnix.com
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans