Is this list alive

der.hans PLUG@LuftHans.com
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:47:12 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Stephen Smith wrote:

> I haven't seen anything on this list and am wondering if it is alive.

This list is alive. I expect it to not get much traffic. The idea is to
have a place where us novices can ask the experts questions about how to
develop stuff, whether that be coding questions, design questions, etc.

We want to keep the noise down so we can keep the experts subscribed and
get them to read the questions :).

I should start coding again next week. At that point I'm certain to have
questions ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# The Linux for YOUR Business seminar, Feb 8th in Phoenix #