Linux Stammtisch & Resume Workshop - Tuesday (09/17)

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.phxlinux.org
Sun Sep 15 11:06:03 MST 2013

A Stammtisch <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stammtisch> is a gathering of
people with a common interest, so there is no formal presentation for
this PLUG meeting.

*We'll be meeting at Iguana Macks at 7pm on Tuesday for the PLUG's Linux
Stammtisch.*

Please come and join us for some good conversation over good food and
drinks, which are both optional... Friends and family are all welcome.
Come see where the conversation leads this time, it doesn't just stick
exclusively with Linux.  Us Linux geeks are interested in all sorts of
things tech, so the conversation always leads to a good time.

This month we will also be having a resume workshop with advice coming
from the the people looking at your resumes, tech recruiters.  Bring in
your resume and get it polished so you can get noticed.

The private room that we have has power and the WiFi has been repaired
so the high speed wireless Internet is back. If you have any problems,
feel free to bring in your machine and we'll see what we can do to fix
your problem...  We even have facilities there to do a formal
presentation, so if you have a projector or can let us know ahead of
time to being one and want to show everyone something exciting, we can
handle that as well.

Iguana Macks is located on the South East corner of Knox (half way
between Warner and Ray) and Alma School in Chandler. 	1371 N Alma School
Rd ( Map
<http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=7879700364391171257&q=iguana+macks+chandler+arizona&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=jWlrTMXsLZ7GoAS33ZCKDg>
)
Chandler, Arizona 85224