Server Installfest 3/17 Cancelled

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat Mar 10 18:06:58 MST 2012

Perhaps due to green beer, the requisite personnel expect to be unavailable
on March 17.  Only the one session is cancelled.

Regular Installfest on 3/31 will still happen and the next Server
Installfest will be 4/7

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Also remove all of the addresses from the message body before
forwarding the message. These simple measures prevent spy programs from
capturing the addresses shown in the recipient list and the message body.