EAST side plug meeting tonight (3/8) at MCC

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu Mar 8 17:01:06 MST 2012

Better late than never, Here's the announcement for this months PLUG
meeting.  Hopefully I caught a few of you before you left work, and you
can make it to the meeting.

This months presentation will be by der.hans and will be a preview of
his talk for ableconf,

We will also be continuing with Brian Cluff's (me) mini graphics demos
with this month being on Inkscape filters and extensions.

More information can be had on the website:
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting.html

See you there,
Brian Cluff