PLUG meeting tomorrow tonight (8/9) at MCC

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Aug 8 14:25:17 MST 2012

We have 2 topics for this month, see you there.

Presenter: Der.Hans

Title: Online security, privacy and password management
security and privacy. Recent breaches at LinkedIn, eHarmony and Last.FM
prove that we can't rely on cloud services to protect our data.

Password managers such as KeePassX help us easily use different, strong
passwords for each site. They also enable several other good security
practices. Other tools can also make it easy for you to take charge of
your online security and privacy.

In addition to good practices for online security, the presentation will
cover tools and practices that can be used to effectively keep your
online accounts seperate from each other so that a security breach at
one company doesn't expose your other accounts.

Presenter: Brian Cluff
Title: TBD

More information can be had on the website:
http://plug.phoenix.az.us/meetings/14-east-valley-meeting.html

See you there,
Brian Cluff