Installfest Saturday

PLUG Announcements plug-announce at lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed Aug 1 14:49:20 MST 2012

Linux Installfest (Desktop Emphasis)  [image: Download as iCal file]   [image:
Edit]
  [image: Download as iCal
file]<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icals.icalevent/-.html?template=component&evid=3177&Itemid=1>
[image: Download as iCal
file]<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icals.icalrepeat/-.html?template=component&evid=3177&Itemid=1>

<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icalevent.unpublish/0.html?cid[0]=10&Itemid=1&year=2012&month=08&day=04>
<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icalrepeat.edit/3177.html?Itemid=1&year=2012&month=08&day=04>
<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icalevent.edit/10.html?Itemid=1&rp_id=3177&year=2012&month=08&day=04>
<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icalevent.editcopy/10.html?Itemid=1&rp_id=3177&year=2012&month=08&day=04>
    Saturday, August 04, 2012, 10:00 - 16:00
Previous Repeat<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2012/7/7/3176/-/linux-installfest-desktop-emphasis.html?Itemid=1>
Next Repeat<https://plug.phoenix.az.us/component/jevents/icalrepeat.detail/2012/8/25/3178/-/linux-installfest-desktop-emphasis.html?Itemid=1>
by  Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com>Hits : 2142

*Who:* Anyone interested in Linux especially on the Desktop.

*What:*  We can install most Linux distributions.  We are also happy to fix
problems, answer questions or simply discuss free software.  We meet the
1st Saturday of every month from 10 AM until 4 PM unless we cancel or
reschedule due to a holiday.  While we emphasize Linux on the Desktop on
the 1st Saturday sessions, we are happy to deal with servers as well (see
the 3rd Saturday events on the calendar at http://plug.phoenix.az.us/ ).
We provide power and network connectivity as well as install media.

*What to bring:*  You need to bring everything required to use your
computer.

RSVP: InstallFest at PLUG.phoenix.az.us ailto: InstallFest at PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
  *Location : *The University of Advancing Technology, 2625 W. Baseline
Road Tempe, AZ 85283 (Between 48th & Fry's)
*Contact : *Larry Thiel (Dazed_75), Todd Cole  We are always happy to see
additional volunteers to assist us.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, always use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy) and not To: or
CC:. Remove all addresses from the message body before sending a Forwarded
message. This can prevent spy programs capturing addresses from the
recipient list and message body.