Re: Microsoft Windows Deadline—10 Days To Update Or Stop Usi…

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J, Joe Neglia
Subject: Re: Microsoft Windows Deadline—10 Days To Update Or Stop Using Your PC
Google and Microsoft own my soul, and LastPass knows my deepest darkest
secrets.

There isn't anything I do in Windows that it's capable of reporting as
telemetry, that Google or LastPass don't already know.

My existence is wholly quantified as annonimized data in a multitude of
spreadsheets.

I have accepted this reality and suggest you do to.

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro

On Sat, Oct 19, 2024, 10:21 Joe Neglia via PLUG-discuss <