Re: What is the best way to create a business card?

+ (text/html)
+ image.png (image/png)
Author: Arun Khan via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Arun Khan
Subject: Re: What is the best way to create a business card?
On Wed, Oct 2, 2024 at 7:25 PM Michael via PLUG-discuss <
> wrote:

> I got the blank cards and the printer but LibreWriter isn't very intuitive.

LibreOffice used to have templates for Avery's business card stationery.
I could not find any and I am assuming you tried it as well :(

[image: image.png]

Alternatively, you can go to Avery's website <https://bit.ly/3NgUt6q> (a
bit.ly URI), select the form type, create your biz card there, and download
the PDF to print it on your printer.
I have done this for return address labels and it is awesome.

[image: image.png]

Caveat: When printing - in the printer dialog box select "no margins" or
the equivalent, print a test page on a blank sheet, and visually check for
alignment with your stationery. You have been warned :)

I also suggest that you include a QR code for your biz (the textual
information) and put it in a corner of the card. That way people who don't
want to carry paper cards can scan your biz details.

Hope this helps.

--
Arun Khan