Re: ChatGPT ...

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Michael
Subject: Re: ChatGPT ...
About a year ago I messed up by accidently copying a folder with other
folders into another folder. I'm running out of room and need to find that
directory tree and get rid of it. All I know for certain is that it is
somewhere in my home directory. I THINK it is my pictures directory with
ARW files.
chatgpt told me to use fdupes but it told me to use an exclude option
(which I found out it doesn't have) to avoid config files (and I was
planning on adding to that as I discovered other stuff I didn't want). then
it told me to use find but I got an error which leads me to believe it
doesn't know what it's talking about!
coul;d someone help me out?
--