Re: Google’s antitrust ruling

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Stephen Partington
CC: techlists, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Google’s antitrust ruling
Thanks I'll have to look into it.

Have you tested Google AI for programming? I tested Chat for PHP
programming and found the more refined the prompt the better the code it
provides.

Ran into a freelance PHP developer that uses AI to generate code for his
projects.