Re: Wifi routers with DFS support

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: Wifi routers with DFS support
Thank you.  I actually found several I can afford.  While looking online
to check prices, I noticed that other manufacturers would have the same
model number for less money.  For example one site has the Netgear
AC2300 for $129, but right below it was the TP-Link AC2300 for $59.  So,
I know to check the brand name so I don't get the wrong one.