Re: what command should I issue?

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Snyder, Alexander J
Subject: Re: what command should I issue?
Well, I mean that'll get stuff sure -- but I'm not sure what you're trying
to do.

Remember, ChatGPT will only point you in the right direction ... Like
you're sledding in winter, it'll point you towards the downhill side, but
it won't stop you from crashing ... You've got to bring SOMETHING to the
table.

What is your goal? Tell me in plain English what you're trying to
accomplish and I can help you write a command, or script, to do that.

Feel free to ping me directly, to keep the distro uncluttered.

--
Thanks,
Alexander

Sent from my Google Pixel 7 Pro

On Sun, Aug 4, 2024, 10:25 Michael via PLUG-discuss <