Re: browser woes

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: Michael
Subject: Re: browser woes
I'm beginning to think it is this cheap walmart wireless mouse.I have
unplugged everything except the keyboard (which we already determined it is
not) and the mouse. Weird things are still happening. Now right clicks are
happening when I am not touching the mouse. And when I first started the
browser... this is too difficult to continue writing