Re: either portsentry is insane, my laptop has been compromi…

Author: Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: techlists
Subject: Re: either portsentry is insane, my laptop has been compromised, or ...
Rusty,

I was unable to SSH into my desktop from a new Ubuntu VirtualBox guest
this morning. Was able to ping. Have not had the time to resolve.

My response is to your mentioning AI. I use the free version of
ChatGPT. It is version 3.5 It responds to normal language. Ask it a
question like you would ask me. Then refine your question based on what
it's response is.

I just went to https://chatgpt.com/ and did not sign in and asked "Why
do I get an error when trying to SSH into my kubuntu desktop from a
ubuntu 24.04 server running on VirtualBox. I an ping." Notice I
misspelled can at the very end.

These questions are called prompts. And are regular English.

I got a ton of information... And I can continue to refine my question.
In this case it looks like this is all I might need.

I created a YouTube video on using AI to create PHP programs :
https://youtu.be/k7CNqcKxKTg

Keith