Re: I love AI and linux!

+ (text/html)
Author: greg zegan via PLUG-discuss
To: Snyder, Alexander J, Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss
CC: greg zegan
Subject: Re: I love AI and linux!
Sad but true all on the march "Forward" to Singularity where you will be redeemed from your Earthly sin by AI.Mark Zuckerberg confirmed recently AI engineers are working on trying to replace God.Mark Zuckerberg Says AI Competitors Think They Are 'Creating God'

| | |

| |

Mark Zuckerberg Says AI Competitors Think They Are 'Creating God'

Lucas Nolan

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg has shared his vision for the future of artificial intelligence, emphasizing the import...

In case you need a break from all this I highly recommend reading Alexander DuginDas Grosse Erwachen gegen den Great Reset : Trumpisten gegen Globalisten by Alexander Dugin: Neu Taschenbuch (2021) | AHA-BUCH GmbH

| $12.05 | |

| |

Das Grosse Erwachen gegen den Great Reset : Trumpisten gegen Globalisten...

ISBN: 9781914208591 - Taschenbuch - Arktos Media Ltd Okt 2021 - 2021 - Condition: Neu - nach der Bestellung gedr...

They won't even sell it in English anymore.
Or watch his interview by TuckerKlaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

| | |

| |

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Years ago I laughed when he said liberalism would collapse into fascism...he was right and I'm not laughing anymore.

first 20 mins of this one is worth it as wellJeffrey Sachs: The Untold History of the Cold War, CIA Coups Around the World, and COVID's Origin

| | |

| |

Jeffrey Sachs: The Untold History of the Cold War, CIA Coups Around the ...

and remember: War is Peace. Ignorance is Strength. Freedom is Slavery.Four legs good. Two legs better.