Re: kaspersky

+ (text/html)
Author: Ryan Petris via PLUG-discuss
To: PLUG-discuss
CC: Ryan Petris, Eric Oyen
Subject: Re: kaspersky
This may sound kind of funny but I remember conversations a long time ago about email hosting and at the time it was actually suggested if you want to keep your data away from the three-letter-agencies, to sign up for and use an account from a Russian email provider.

The rational being while Russia might be spying on you, The three-letter-agencies can't and Russia isn't going to share information with them.

That said I haven't used an anti-virus in years as I haven't used Windows in years, at least on personal machines. Machines I use for work have whatever said company installed on them.