Re: trouble adding my user to sudoers list

+ (text/html)
Author: keith Miller via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: keith Miller
Subject: Re: trouble adding my user to sudoers list
I'm VERY leary about using ChatGPT, no much info about your connection
given out and dispursed to other org's the people milatary people here were
using it to write reviews for Troops, they were told to stop using it

<<< Keith >>>

On Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 3:01 AM Michael via PLUG-discuss <
> wrote:

> then I remember that a PLUG member mentioned ChatGPT being good at
> troubleshooting so I figured I'd give it a go. I sprint about half an hour
> asking it the wrong question but after that it took 2 minutes. I wanted
> sudo not to require a password. it is wonderful! now I don't have to bug
> you guys. so it looks like this is the end of the user group unless you
> want to talk about OT stuff.
>
> --

Keith D. Miller