Re: kaspersky

+ (text/html)
Author: Jim via PLUG-discuss
To: wheelie207 via PLUG-discuss
CC: Jim
Subject: Re: kaspersky
Thanks for mentioning it.  This is the first I've heard of the ban.  The
fact that the Biden regime wants me to not use it makes me want to use
it.  However it is from Russia and A lot of cyber criminals are based in
Russia. Also there's really no way to know whether or not it has some
security hole in it that Putin ordered be put there.  This is why I
don't use it and why I haven't used it.