Re: Gen AI and Job Interviews

Author: George Toft via PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
CC: George Toft
Subject: Re: Gen AI and Job Interviews
The same way I found a candidate googling answers 20 years ago ... ask
question ... listen to clickety clickety clickety through the phone ...
pause ... near perfect answer recited with little emotion or thought.

Over the years, I accepted googling answers, but I set the ground rules:
"If you don't know the answer, tell me your google search term." At
least that way I get insight into the candidate's ability to think.
Nobody knows everything, but if you know how to search, you can solve
almost any problem.

Regards,

George Toft