Re: Printer not working.

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips via PLUG-discuss
To: Main PLUG discussion list
CC: Mark Phillips
Subject: Re: Printer not working.
Did you try to power off the printer, remove the plug from the wall, wait
1 minute, then plug in the printer and turn it back on? I have a different
hp model, but that works for me. My printer, hp 9020, complains
vociferously if I just unplug it and plug it in - it wants to be turned off
first, then unplugged.

Mark

On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 8:06 AM Michael via PLUG-discuss <